lørdag 9. august 2014

A person is all it takes to change life totally

For the last couple of years, Id'e rather wanted to live in my dreams than in my real life. Life was so much better in my dreams. And no matter what I did to change that, it didn't work.
There was just always something about my life that made me really miserable...

I used to sleep for hours. Go to bed early, and wake up late. I just wanted to live most of my life in my drems instead. Sounds pretty depressive and sad, right?
But this was my life. This was how I felt.

A couple of weeks ago, everything changed. I fell in love again. Even though I had promised myself, not to fall in love in a really long time. Because I had my heart broken way to many times. And I had been in relationships where people didn't treat me good.
So I was very scared to fall in love again.
But so I did. With the person I thought I never could get.

When he walked into my life, everything changed. I fell in love faster than I had ever done before. And i couldn't explain it. It all happened fast and unexpectedly.
Now I'm in a relationship. Even though I was really scared to go into an relationship. But somehow, I felt safe around him.

When I first got to know him, I thought I could never have him. He was just way too good for me. And I knew deep down inside, that I could never be good enough for him.
But of course, I thought he was really pretty. And really nice to me.
But still, I thought I could never have him.

In my head, I thought that I couldn't get such a nice person as my boyfriend. Because I had been in so many bad relationships. But I was wrong.
The day I realized he could be mine, my whole life changed.

When I am with him, everything is perfect. Nothing can bring me down. Nothing can ruin my day.
When I see him, I get butterflies in my belly. And my thoughts are spinning.
I'm always so happy to see him.
I can't even describe what I feel for him, because it dosen't exsist strong enough words to describe it. He is my world, my reason to smile, my reason to live. I really don't know what I would do withouth him <3

For the first time in my life, I've started a relationship where i trust the person and feel safe around him, from the beginning <3
It's totally new for me. But I like it. It's amazing <3
He is truly the most amazing person i've ever met <3
I love him so much I don't even know what to do <3

Because of him, I finally want to stay awake than sleep. I rather stay awake all night long to talk with him.
Thanks to him, my life is finally better in real, than in my dreams <3


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar